• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kardecha

kardecha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:19 AM

If I compile a Person scrapbook the media appears in the document. If I then compile a Family scrapbook using the same person as a Parent or Child the scrapbook is empty, any thoughts, "Include In Scrapbook" is ticked on all of the media

#2 aplucinik

aplucinik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:22 PM

I don't see the same problem you're describing whether I send the report to the screen or to a PDF file.

Does your family scrapbook actually contain any photos? When you add photos to a scrapbook by clicking on the PHOTOS button on the toolbar then selecting Family Scrapbook, you then add the appropriate photos to the family scrapbook just like you did with the Person Scrapbook.

Secondly, when you go to Reports > Scrapbooks, under "Print Scrapbook for" did you select FAMILY? By default PERSON will be selected. Also, Did you also select "Print Photos Attached to Events" in case you have photos attached to events?

#3 kardecha

kardecha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:52 PM

Allan,

Thanks for the help, I assumed that if there were Media in the Person record that RootsMagic would concatenate other media to form a Family scrapbook, however, I have to create a separate Family scrapbook. It would be useful if RootsMagic individual media could be tagged to then be included in a Family scrapbook.

Thanks,

Colin

#4 kardecha

kardecha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 11:56 AM

I have since had a reply from RootsMagic and they are looking into ways of tagging Person media that could be added as Family media in a future issue

Colin biggrin.gif