• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dhagner

dhagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:50 AM

I was wondering if anyone wrote an interoduction letter or anyone has a created a special instructions HOW to use Shareable CD (instruction on how to use the home page)... how to view
the data and etc??? I would like to see an example of it...

Debbe Hagner

#2 silicon

silicon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(dhagner @ Jan 21 2006, 10:50 AM)  

I was wondering if anyone wrote an interoduction letter or anyone has a created a special instructions HOW to use Shareable CD (instruction on how to use the home page)... how to view
the data and etc??? I would like to see an example of it...

Debbe Hagner

[font=Tahoma]

Hi Debbie,
Don't have the answer for your problem, but I will be down in the area from 1 Feb till middle of April.
Maybe we can get together and create a study group in your society and do a instructional manual
for your members. Mine would also like one, so maybe two heads will be better than one.

What are your meeting Dates for this time period????

Herb, former member of your Genealogy socety... :-)

#3 dhagner

dhagner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(silicon @ Jan 21 2006, 07:53 PM) View Post

[font=Tahoma]

Hi Debbie,
Don't have the answer for your problem, but I will be down in the area from 1 Feb till middle of April.
Maybe we can get together and create a study group in your society and do a instructional manual
for your members. Mine would also like one, so maybe two heads will be better than one.

What are your meeting Dates for this time period????

Herb, former member of your Genealogy socety... :-)

Our next society meeting is Feb 22 at 2 pm at The First Christian Church.. When you get in town - just email me and we can get together at the Family history Center or some place else... dhagner@attglobal.net