• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wentworth

Wentworth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:01 PM

How do I get photos that are in individual scrapebooks to appear on the family wall chart

#2 Alfred

Alfred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5734 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:15 PM

Click on the "Items to include" button and select Include Photos.

I had to start my laptop to check the term used, because I cannot get the button to work on this old Win 98 desktop with 128MB of memory while I am running explorer and Outlook Express, not enough memory or other resources.

You MAY have to have one of the pictures in the scrapbook selected as the primary, I am not sure of this.

Alfred

#3 Wentworth

Wentworth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:00 PM

Heeding your advice I cut other pictures in scrapebook leaving only one checking boxs making this piccture the only one to be on the wall chart, picture still doesn't appear on the wall chart

Thanks for your help

#4 wleague

wleague

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:30 PM

Two conditions must be met to get photos into the wall chart:

In each individual's scrapbook, highlight the photo you want in the chart, click on the properties button and in the dialog that opens, make sure the primary photo check box is checked.

Then when setting up the wall chart, click on the data to include button, and on the right side of the dialog that opens, under options, make sure the include photos check box is checked.

Wayne

#5 Alfred

Alfred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5734 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:39 PM

When you were creating the walchart, did you place a checkmark in the box before "Include Photos" on the "Data to include" dialog window?

You shouldn't have to cut any other pictures out of a person's scrapbook, My scrapbook has about thirty photos in it, the one that I have marked as the primary photo shows up in my box on a wall chart. It is just that one of the photos in the scrapbook has to be marked with an asterisk as the primary photo. If none is, or if you want to change the primary photo, select the one you want by clicking on it to highlight it, click properties and click the box for primary photo.

When I highlighted the primary photo and unchecked the Primary Photo box, no photo showed up in the wall chart.
When you are entering photos in a person's scrapbook, the first photo entered is the primary until you change it.
Alfred