familyman's Content

There have been 2 items by familyman (Search limited from 09-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#58749 Marriage Fact Type

Posted by familyman on 09 July 2013 - 09:19 AM in Discussion

I just ran the different descendant reports on a couple of different people and those reports do include second/other marriage information. Great!

Sorry, feel dumb on that one. My problem was a PEBKAC error ("Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair") :)

And a big "Thank you" to you and several others who take the time to reply to user questions with solutions. That's just one of the things that makes Rootsmagic such a great program.

David

#58736 Marriage Fact Type

Posted by familyman on 08 July 2013 - 05:15 PM in Discussion

When I run a narrative report with myself as the start person, the marriage fact/info for my father and mother's marriage shows up in father's narrative. However, it does not show up in mother's narrative part nor does her second marriage info show up either.

All the info shows up in Family Group Sheet and Individual Summary reports (as well as Marriage List). Is this still the way the narrative report works or am I missing something? Seems a shame that spousal info does not show up in narrative. Or, at least have the option to include spouses in the report as we do in the Family Group Sheet and Individual Summary reports.

Been with Rootsmagic since the first version and love the program in many ways. But, I would love to have this functionality in Narraitve Reports.

This is what I have as the sentence template in the marriage fact:

[couple] <#Couple#was|were> married< [Date]>< [PlaceDetails]>< [Place]>.