jocelynmaher's Content

There have been 10 items by jocelynmaher (Search limited from 31-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#94681 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 08 August 2019 - 06:28 PM in Discussion

Renee emailed me a solution and it has worked.

On the screen shot "site settings.png" you have the option checked "Show primary photos" only. That setting will give you exactly what you are seeing, only the primary photo for each person. As long as you actually uploaded all the media when creating the website, by not using that similar setting. they should appear if you uncheck that box.  

If you have source media you are trying to show you will want to also uncheck the box in the settings to "Show Person and Family Photos Only". Otherwise the source media would not appear either. 

Sincerely,

Renee
RootsMagic, Inc.

#94664 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 06 August 2019 - 04:56 PM in Discussion

Renee, I deleted website and created new one.  Photo issue is still not resolved.  Only one photo will show on website and camera icons do not appear although they are in the database.  The person I am concentrating on has 5 photos, all checked for scrapbook, three checked for primary, still only one shows.

#94652 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 05 August 2019 - 07:17 PM in Discussion

Solution: (I am not very computer savvy so hope this explains things)

I am using the RM website.  I created website in RM7 not earlier versions which create different websites.  If I generated files and uploaded in my own website then more photos would show on website.  The one created on RM server will only show one photo person.  If photos are added to each fact a camera icon will still not appear on website therefore photos will not show.  They also don't show in media gallery on website.  Apparently this is just how RM7 is when published.  

Jerry, I hope this explains things.

#94651 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 05 August 2019 - 07:04 PM in Discussion

All emails went to spam !!!

#94646 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 05 August 2019 - 10:56 AM in Discussion

Thanks Renee although I have not received his email in my inbox.  How do I get a copy please? 

#94639 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 04 August 2019 - 06:34 PM in Discussion

Does anyone know how long RM take to reply to submitted tickets?  I have submitted a ticket on this topic and also sent 4 differing messages via the chat link on their website over a week ago. Not receiving any responses.

#94604 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 31 July 2019 - 10:26 PM in Discussion

Hi Jerry.  I will post solution once resolved.

#94601 cannot open atlas

Posted by jocelynmaher on 31 July 2019 - 06:05 PM in Family Atlas

I have a mac OS Mojave 10.14.15 . I downloaded atlas from http://rootsmagic.co...d/Family-Atlas/

I cannot get it to open???

#94600 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 31 July 2019 - 05:14 PM in Discussion

Renee.  No images have an X.  There are 7 photos for this person.  All are checked for scrapbook.  5 are checked for primary photo. Only one photo appears on website.  Thank you for your suggestions.  I will submit a support ticket.

#94579 Photos not appearing on website

Posted by jocelynmaher on 29 July 2019 - 09:54 PM in Discussion

New to RM7.  New to geneology.  Hi members.

I have added many people to RM tree with photos however I cannot get most of them to appear on website.  I have a fb family page where I post the website address for all family members to view and they cannot see photos.

I read through a few forums and have done some suggestions:

. Photos are all in a dedicated folder on mac

. I have all photos checked  for scrapbook

. I have tried checking the primary photo box and also unchecking the box, with each change re publishing the website, no effect.

. I have deleted the website and re uploaded with new URL name 

. I have deleted all photos for a particular person and re entered them into for that person.

. files are all either .jpeg, .jpg or .png

. photos don't appear when person is double clicked on and also don't appear in media gallery

I have been concentrating on one person (George Ernest Brown) to do all this.  Only a photo of him will appear on website.  Other photos include headstone, cemetery details.  http://sites.rootsma...amily/index.php

Any suggestions? Please and thankyou.