RWagner245's Content

There have been 3 items by RWagner245 (Search limited from 28-November 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79320 Font and size of Notes changes when saving reports in rtf format

Posted by RWagner245 on 04 May 2016 - 11:19 AM in Discussion

Well, I opened the rtf file in Notepad and looked at the codes.  All of the notes which appeared in Arial 11 pt started with the code \plain\fs22.  I found that the code used for narrative text was \plain\s8\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sa0\ql\vertalt\f3\fs22.  So I did a simple replace using Notepad and all of the notes magically changed to Times New Roman, 11 pt as desired (i.e. in Word 2010).  Without this change, the notes appeared in Arial which was the default font (in the rtf header) for headers, footers and narrative headings.  It seems as if the full encoding string \plain\s8\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sa0\ql\vertalt\f3\fs22 is needed to switch back to Times New Roman.  Not exactly optimal but it works until this" feature" is fixed.

#79318 Font and size of Notes changes when saving reports in rtf format

Posted by RWagner245 on 04 May 2016 - 10:37 AM in Discussion

I tried changing the screen font for notes and the Reports Narrative font to Times New Roman, 11 pt in RM7.  It still shows up as Arial, 11 pt in the rtf file when it opens in Word 2010 even though everything looks to be Times New Roman, 11 pt in the viewer prior to saving it as rtf and reopening it in Word.  Also, I cannot find a style in Word 2010 which is applied to the notes, so I cannot modify the style in Word.

#79306 Font and size of Notes changes when saving reports in rtf format

Posted by RWagner245 on 03 May 2016 - 08:37 AM in Discussion

When I create a narrative report of ancestors, the text created is all consistently Times New Roman, 10 pt.  When I choose to save the report in rtf format and the report opens in Word 2010, the main body of the report is still in Times New Roman but all of the notes have changed to the Arial font, 11 pt.  Is this a bug and is there an easy way to change the font/size of the notes back to match the rest of the text?

I have opened the rtf file in both Word 2010 and WordPerfect X6 and the formatting appears the same.