scrollsawman's Content

There have been 9 items by scrollsawman (Search limited from 24-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98250 Birthday Report by Month

Posted by scrollsawman on 02 October 2020 - 07:35 AM in Discussion

Hi Everyone, I don't know if this is possible but can you create a report or list of birthdays or anniversaries by month?

#97956 How to enter information

Posted by scrollsawman on 18 August 2020 - 02:27 PM in Discussion

Thanks Jerry. That will do the trick.

#97939 How to enter information

Posted by scrollsawman on 16 August 2020 - 03:39 PM in Discussion

Hello all---I am not sure how to go about entering some information and I don't want to screw something up, so here goes.

My grandson and his girlfriend (they are not married) just had a baby boy (Our 12 great grandchild). The child will not have his last name but the last name of the mother. 

How do I enter both the child and the mother into my database? Maybe, especially in this day and age, there should be a "partner or significant other" in the "add" dropdown. 

Thanks for all your help.

#95863 Adding a person created by an affair

Posted by scrollsawman on 05 November 2019 - 03:23 PM in Discussion

Jerry, email me at funtimefilms2@gmail.com. I will send you a diagram of exactly what I am trying to do. It may not be possible, dunno.

#95859 Adding a person created by an affair

Posted by scrollsawman on 05 November 2019 - 12:47 PM in Discussion

OK folks, I now have an additional problem that gees along with my above posts. The person that was conceived by the affair ended up living with the bio mother and her husband that she was married to at the time of the affair. The person conceived has two half sisters from this marriage. I want to show this family (Husband, wife, person conceived, and half siblings in a family and attach the family to the bio father who is part of my direct linage. Is there a way to do this? In simple form, I want to show the two families linked to the bio father.

#95845 Adding a person created by an affair

Posted by scrollsawman on 04 November 2019 - 06:03 AM in Discussion

Thanks guys for your inputs and advice. I think I will just make the affair and offspring a part of the notes of the offspring and two bio parents.

#95835 Adding a person created by an affair

Posted by scrollsawman on 03 November 2019 - 11:52 AM in Discussion

Jim, I just looked at the drop-down you spoke of. I don't think any of those options really fit this case. It would be helpful if I could add an option "affair" to the list. I am sure there are many others out there that fall into this catagory. Maybe the programmers could add this selection to the list????

#95834 Adding a person created by an affair

Posted by scrollsawman on 03 November 2019 - 11:41 AM in Discussion

Hi Jim, thanks for your response and direction. I will check it out shortly and go the way that works best.

#95826 Adding a person created by an affair

Posted by scrollsawman on 02 November 2019 - 06:20 AM in Discussion

I have a person who was created by an affair by their mother who was married at the time of the affair. The person was still raised by the bio mother and her husband. I know who the bio father was. What is the best way to show this person in my family group sheets? The bio father is the link into my linage.