KVHumiston's Content

There have been 5 items by KVHumiston (Search limited from 26-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69656 Updating webpage deletes my pedigree view

Posted by KVHumiston on 06 January 2015 - 04:22 PM in Issues

I have a support ticket, unless it's been closed out.  The request number was 47592.  You were helping me with other webpage problems, and then Christmas shut things down.  I did post the problem in there as well, and have been waiting for a reply.

My URL is http://sites.rootsma...incentHumiston/

#69379 Updating webpage deletes my pedigree view

Posted by KVHumiston on 31 December 2014 - 02:31 PM in Issues

I tried last night to update my webpage (originally created in RM6, and recently "claimed" and reinstalled into RM7), and something very strange and upsetting has happened to it.  When I click on the pedigree view from the home page, it is completely blank.  Nothing.  I click on "root Person" -- still nothing.  The name index is still there, and what is really strange is that if I click on a name in the index, it does go to that person's individual view, and from there I can get into the pedigree view, but if I try to go into the pedigree screen from the home page, I just get a complete blank.  Also, if I get into the pedigree view from the name index as I described above, and then click on "root person," it goes blank again.  I just gave a lot of friends and family members my new URL, and now my webpage is pretty much non-functional.  Help!

#68039 Can't get in to update my webpage

Posted by KVHumiston on 29 November 2014 - 12:53 PM in Discussion

Thank you -- I hadn't seen that thread.  I have to confess that I'm still confused though.  Most of those comments went way over my head.  I guess I'll just have to wait until I can get through to the tech help line.

#68033 Can't get in to update my webpage

Posted by KVHumiston on 29 November 2014 - 12:32 PM in Discussion

I created the page using RM 6.  I updated this morning to RM 7, and was anxious to see if there was anything new with the publish online feature (especially in need of more capacity).  But I can't get in at all.  Do you have a suggestion?

#68021 Can't get in to update my webpage

Posted by KVHumiston on 29 November 2014 - 11:43 AM in Discussion

I would like to update my webpage.  When I click on that option, I get a screen instructing me to sign in to see my websites (I only have one).  I enter my email and the password I've always used use for updating my webpage -- and it is not recognized.  I know it is the same password I always use.  When I try the "forgot my password" button, I'm told that a email has been sent to me, but I do not receive it.  Yes, I checked the spam filter.  Very frustrated.