warhorse's Content

There have been 3 items by warhorse (Search limited from 31-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96550 English probate records

Posted by warhorse on 08 February 2020 - 02:46 PM in RootsMagic Wish List

I would like to see a source type citation for English probate records based off the National Archives UK or the Church Records, Parish Registers (original) template with optional FHL microfilm number, if known.  I have a few English probate records and have to get rather creative in doing citations.

#96304 My RM8 Checklist (so far)

Posted by warhorse on 05 January 2020 - 02:00 PM in RootsMagic Wish List

I agree with the list but, I would add/ask:

• Does RM8 support re-arrangement of citations other than copying and pasting, such as highlighting and using the arrows to move the citation within the citation manager?

I have cited the source as a book (or whatever the primary source is) and the same source as a digital image separately with where I got the digital source, then put the digital source with the "digital" citation so anyone can look at the image should anyone wish to verify.  I found it a pain in the butt to constantly copy-paste to get citations the way I want them arranged.

#94754 UK Court Records

Posted by warhorse on 14 August 2019 - 06:07 PM in RootsMagic Wish List

I would like to see more source citation templates for UK court records, particularly probate.  I'm working on some correlative lines that left wills and have no idea how to cite them.