WendyL's Content

There have been 5 items by WendyL (Search limited from 22-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72882 RM User Guide - eBook?

Posted by WendyL on 20 June 2015 - 08:03 AM in Discussion

Thx for your replies. I've been using the videos and help files but sometimes just the old fashioned printed user guide is handy, especially when we're travelling around the country. Didn't think of Gould's, thx for the suggestion.
Wendy L

#72826 RM User Guide - eBook?

Posted by WendyL on 14 June 2015 - 11:59 PM in Discussion

Hi guys, I was about to order the RM User Guide when I discovered that the International postage was going to cost $25US!! Holy Dooley! The book is $14.95 US so that makes it rather expensive with the Australian dollar at about .70 to the US $. That makes it about $52AUS.

Any chance of this book becoming an eBook with the option to download? I have a super fast broadband just begging to be used ;)
Wendy L

#65260 Seeing Half Siblings?

Posted by WendyL on 13 August 2014 - 03:17 AM in Discussion

I apologise for asking this question because it's probably been asked a dozen time before but I can't find it.  How can I view half children from another marriage, a blended family in other words, please?

#65259 Seeing what Individuals are linked to Places?

Posted by WendyL on 13 August 2014 - 03:10 AM in Discussion

Ah yes, there ya go....... Many thx

#65249 Seeing what Individuals are linked to Places?

Posted by WendyL on 12 August 2014 - 08:12 PM in Discussion

Is there any easy way of seeing what individuals are linked to a Place when doing a spring clean of the Place List?  In both Legacy and FTM I can click on a place in the list and it will show me all those individuals who are using that place.  Does RM have a way of finding out that information without a lot of bother?