FOVeteran's Content

There have been 4 items by FOVeteran (Search limited from 19-October 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#95071 Wish List - Source Privatization Option

Posted by FOVeteran on 31 August 2019 - 06:53 AM in RootsMagic Wish List

If I don't record it, I lose it. And I prefer to put what I want to remember in my RootsMagic database. BUT, sometimes I have conversations or documents that are sensitive (contain social security numbers, information on living people, etc.).

I would like the option in the source window to privatize a source, and then the ability to exclude or include private sources from reports, exports, gedcoms, etc., in the same way that we exclude or include private facts now.

In addition, I would like the ability to privatize the repositories or part of their information. Some people don't want their contact information shared worldwide.

Right now, in order to maintain privacy, I have to NOT post or otherwise share my sources or repositories at all, or I have to print what I want to share to an rtf file and then modify it--which could be laborious and probably even impossible to be sure I would catch all of my private sources and private repositories.

#94028 Database Integrity Results - page never used

Posted by FOVeteran on 28 May 2019 - 07:53 PM in Issues

How do I get rid of pages that "is never used" according to the database integrity check. What causes this?

#91962 Ancestry.com web hints without sharing?

Posted by FOVeteran on 08 December 2018 - 08:18 AM in Discussion

So I've tootled around the help windows and message board and faqs, but am not finding the answer to this question, "Can I have Ancestry.com web hints without tree sharing?" If so, how?

Thanks.

#91132 Sources not merging

Posted by FOVeteran on 23 September 2018 - 08:10 AM in Issues

Is anyone else having identical sources that are not auto-merging?