valleygirl's Content

There have been 7 items by valleygirl (Search limited from 17-January 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33098 FAMILY SEARCH>ORG

Posted by valleygirl on 29 January 2010 - 11:23 AM in Discussion

Does anyone know when we will be able to search Family Search.org with our old log in information.

Valleygirl

#31949 REFERENCE NUMBERS

Posted by valleygirl on 07 December 2009 - 01:52 PM in Discussion

Thank you to all that solved the problem I appreciate your help

Valleygirl

#31948 REFERENCE NUMBERS

Posted by valleygirl on 07 December 2009 - 01:51 PM in Discussion

Can anyone help with this problem???
When I export a Narrative Reporrt each person has a " they have reference # _____. Does anyone know how to get rid of these numbers as i don't really want them in the report?????

Thanks
Valleygirl :D

#31942 REFERENCE NUMBERS

Posted by valleygirl on 07 December 2009 - 09:43 AM in Discussion

Can anyone help with this problem???
When I export a Narrative Reporrt each person has a " they have reference # _____. Does anyone know how to get rid of these numbers as i don't really want them in the report?????

Thanks
Valleygirl :D

#31815 ITHE PICTURE ASPECT

Posted by valleygirl on 02 December 2009 - 04:57 PM in Discussion

Thank you both so much for your suggestions. I now have all my pictures in a picture file but have acquired some duplicates that I wanted to get rid of but if there is no way around this then I will be ok. I'll wait until I have my tree ready for print then I will fix my files and reinstall them in the genealogy.

Have a good day and thanks again.

valleygirl

#31801 SCRAPBOOK PICTURES in the book

Posted by valleygirl on 02 December 2009 - 09:33 AM in Discussion

This feature does not insert the correct scrapbook. I have tried to make just a scrapbook book but am having great difficulty getting the program to insert the media folder asked for. What am I doing wrong?? Any step by step help would be appreciated

#31800 ITHE PICTURE ASPECT

Posted by valleygirl on 02 December 2009 - 09:29 AM in Discussion

The item below is frustrating as one can't move any records or pictures from their folders without losing them from the rootsmagic database. That should be changed so that when you insert a picture or record it stays there no matter where you put it on your computer. Othjer than that this program is one of the better family tree programs. A few changes and it would be the best. Does anyone agree??

When you add an item to the media album, RootsMagic does not store the item in the database itself, it stores a link to the item on your hard drive. So if you move your RootsMagic files to a different computer, you also must copy your media items to the other computer.