JeffC's Content

There have been 8 items by JeffC (Search limited from 20-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72390 Samsung Note 4 with Lollipop 5.0.1

Posted by JeffC on 20 May 2015 - 06:01 AM in Android

Renee

Any update on the fix for Android 5?  Is it being worked on how soon will it be fixed?

Jeff

#71992 Samsung Note 4 with Lollipop 5.0.1

Posted by JeffC on 22 April 2015 - 10:43 AM in Android

Renee

Both of my databases worked fine on the same phone before it upgrade from 4.4.4 to 5.0.1. I guess I can not use the app.

Jeff

#71986 Samsung Note 4 with Lollipop 5.0.1

Posted by JeffC on 21 April 2015 - 04:18 PM in Android

Thanks Renee

I did all the database functions on my database then uploaded it to Dropbox.  I uninstalled the app on the phone and re-installed it.  Ran the program and uploaded the database.  It opened and seemed to work the first time.  I closed the program and reopened and it crashed again.  It may have something to do with the database but anyhow it still does not work.  Crashes on opening.

Jeff

#71969 Samsung Note 4 with Lollipop 5.0.1

Posted by JeffC on 20 April 2015 - 12:36 PM in Android

My Samsung Note 4 was just updated to Lollipop and now Rootsmagic App does not work.  This is probably the same issue that the Nexus phone has but I thought I would start a new thread for the Note 4.  I hope this gets fixed soon I use this app allot and now I can not.

The issue is that it crashes before it even starts,

Jeff

#66866 Rootsmagic on the Amazon Fire HD and HDX

Posted by JeffC on 20 October 2014 - 05:10 AM in Android

Thank you Laura this did work.  However there will be no auto update so that latest Rootsmagic APK will have to be available. 

#66865 Rootsmagic on Fire HDX

Posted by JeffC on 20 October 2014 - 05:09 AM in Android

Thank you Laura this did work.  However there will be no auto update so that latest Rootsmagic APK will have to be available.

#66839 Rootsmagic on Fire HDX

Posted by JeffC on 17 October 2014 - 12:33 PM in Android

I guess I am not the only one asking but is it possible to support Rootsmagic on the fire HDX.  It appears not to connect to Dropbox, and the only way to install is by side loading the app but then the icon does not appear on the home screen.  Rootmagic is not available in the Amazon App store.

Jeff

#66772 Rootsmagic on the Amazon Fire HD and HDX

Posted by JeffC on 14 October 2014 - 08:43 AM in Android

I use Rootmagic 6 on the PC, as well as my Motorola Razr HD Maxx.  I just got an Amazon Fire HDX and Rootsmagic of course is not in the App store.  Amazon will not let you access the Google Play store.  Anyhow I was wondering if there is any consideration of getting Rootsmagic added to the Amazon app store.  

I tried side loading the app but it does not work properly, and it seems that the HDX does not support dropbox.

Jeff