lacarr04's Content

There have been 2 items by lacarr04 (Search limited from 17-August 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46529 Source for Google Earth Images

Posted by lacarr04 on 07 November 2011 - 02:57 PM in Discussion

I have been able to find and save images of places and map type images from Google Earth that I want to include in my database. I've used Earth Point, for the ones that I know the section, township and range, to "fly" to that location.

I can not find a source from the source list for this. I've looked at the choices that would include images or maps and none of the choices seem correct.

What would be a good source to use? If free form, then how would I enter the information into the source.

#43913 MEDIA GALLERY - Remove Media Problem

Posted by lacarr04 on 06 April 2011 - 09:00 PM in Issues

I'm having the problem of duplicates in the media gallery on XP. When I "see where media is used" one will have a location and the other one or two are blank. When I remove one of unwanted medias I also have to close out and go back in in order to delete another one.

This has happened on two separate databases. The first database I was able to manually remove the unwanted media and go to the next one I wanted to remove with no problem.

With the second database I have to close out of "Media Gallery List" and go back into it before I can delete another media.

I entered some photo media today and it shows up twice in the media gallery list. The files are showing the same thing.

Is there a simple way to solve this problem? I've got version 4.1.1.1.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.