pkm's Content

There have been 3 items by pkm (Search limited from 16-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#93026 Media File Size Limit in terms X pixels by Y Pixels

Posted by pkm on 22 February 2019 - 06:37 PM in Discussion

As far as I know, there is no size limit.

RM just stores a pointer to the actual file. The picture that is displayed within the program itself is only a thumbnail version of the original file. I regularly link photos that are 4,000 by 4,000 pixels.

I also have my RM Media in 2 or 3 folders. So, I can just point the Media files to those locations? Correct? And, Does it create its own thumbnails? 

Thank you.

#93021 Media File Size Limit in terms X pixels by Y Pixels

Posted by pkm on 22 February 2019 - 11:48 AM in Discussion

Just trying to find out if there is a Size LIMIT (X pixels by Y pixels) like 640 x 480 pixels, for each of the media files (jpg) for RM 7 to be able to handle and show them? Tried to look it up in some of the Guides but didn't find any. I sure would appreciate your help. I am on a Windows 10 system running RM 7.

#91187 RM7 in Windows 10 Database Location

Posted by pkm on 27 September 2018 - 07:40 PM in Discussion

I just moved my RM7 from my old desktop computer running under Windows 7  to a new computer running Windows 10. I had no problems in reinstalling my registered copy of RM7 on the new computer, and restoring the Backup file saved from the OLD computer. Everything opened like a charm.

When I exited from the RM7, it showed a message box asking if I wanted to back up the Database and it showed me a FOLDER as C:/users/myname/OneDrive/Documents/filename

I didn't really know or had any reason to check this in my old computer. Now, I am getting little confused as to why or what's the relationship between RM and OneDrive? Why is it putting its database there? 

I also didn't find any options where I could assign a Specific folder of my choice. 

I'd appreciate any help you can give me about this topic.

Thank you.