geoffaussie's Content

There have been 4 items by geoffaussie (Search limited from 25-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#54858 Media Tag Issue

Posted by geoffaussie on 08 December 2012 - 12:25 AM in Discussion

Thxs again, i worked it out...the only way was to go into the properties in media gallery to remove the tag from the person.
I was trying to upload a picture of what i was lookign at, but there is no way to do it on the forum. Anyway it all works now
thanks for your help.

Geoff

#54842 Media Tag Issue

Posted by geoffaussie on 07 December 2012 - 05:42 PM in Discussion

Thanks guys for your help, I think I found what Tom was trying to tell me, the problem I was having is in the main screen i could not see any Tags
linked to the media, I did however find the tags once i highlighted the media and went to properties of the media, then found the tag to the census
record for that particular person and removed it, the media disappeared from the persons media screen and so far it looks like it has stayed in the
other people's details. Once angain thanks, nice to have some people to bounce it off so i can try something else away from my line of thinking
to get it sorted.

Geoff

#54825 Media Tag Issue

Posted by geoffaussie on 07 December 2012 - 01:31 AM in Discussion

Thanks for the reply TomH, Let me try to explain it again and hopefully we can get this right, I was trying to include a copy
of the 1891 census into the media file for a person and clicked on the 1881 census, so I clicked on remove media to remove the 1881
census from the page and it deleted ALL tags for everyone that was connected to the census record, all i wanted to do is remove the
census record from the one person that i put in wrong, not on everyone else.

Hope this explains things better....

Regards
Geoff

#54815 Media Tag Issue

Posted by geoffaussie on 06 December 2012 - 06:17 PM in Discussion

Hello All,
I am hoping that someone might be able to tell me if I am doing something wrong or
is what I am finding is a problem with RM6. When I was adding media to a person and I
accidentally clicked on the wrong media item, it goes into the media for the person I am doing
which is normal, but when i try to remove that media, because it is not the one i wanted there,
it not only removes the tag for that person but it also removes the tags for all the people linked
to that item, which is a real pain if i dont know who it is linked to, i then have to track down who
I think has been tagged to the item.

Is there any way I can just delete the media item without it affecting all the tags and only delete
just the one incorrect one I had done.

Hoping someone can help me with this.

Regards
Geoff