Undertaker's Content

There have been 2 items by Undertaker (Search limited from 09-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#22738 Customer Support

Posted by Undertaker on 19 September 2008 - 03:14 PM in RootsMagic 3

QUOTE(txhsmom @ Sep 18 2008, 10:49 PM)  

That doesn't seem normal to me, although I know they have been doing a lot of traveling. I would call them in the morning 1-800-766-8762 (this may be the order number, but you can try it). Or, you can enter a support request at http://support.roots...in/Default.aspx.

HTH,

Carol

Thanks, Carol,

When I got home from work, today, there was an answer from Bruce. Apparently the answer on the Customer Support site was made, but either it got lost or I didn't know how to access it.
Now all is well and I can get back to my genealogy.

Thanks again for your swift response to my post.

#22736 Customer Support

Posted by Undertaker on 18 September 2008 - 07:56 PM in RootsMagic 3

On August 28, I submitted a ticket to Customer Suport from the RM Website. I have yet to receive an answer.
Does anyone know how long i have to wait for an answer from Customer Support?

My computer crashed and my RM program was installed by download, no CD. I found that I had a copy of the program on my thumb drive that i had copied when I started to have trouble with my hard drive, but when i try to run it, it tells me that it is a trial version and it needs registration information to be fully operational. I've tried to get an answer as to how to get my registration information from customer support, but so far I have received no answer.

Help anyone.