Kimmrg's Content

There have been 5 items by Kimmrg (Search limited from 17-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#30880 Selecting Events for Family Group Sheets

Posted by Kimmrg on 25 October 2009 - 07:49 PM in Discussion

Well Duh! Thanks so very much, I was looking under reports to the list. Great specific reply and very much appreciated.

#30858 Selecting Events for Family Group Sheets

Posted by Kimmrg on 25 October 2009 - 09:45 AM in Discussion

Mike, yes, go to Lists > Fact Type List. For each fact, you can specify if you want to include it in the FGS.

Romer, I do not see how a report for one fact will effect the FGS. Can you elaborate?
I did as you said, Lists in the report format. Just see fact type, not fact type list.
Thanks.

#29689 New england ancestors and websearch

Posted by Kimmrg on 05 September 2009 - 11:22 PM in Discussion

I searched, but did not find this topic. Does anyone have the search string for nehgs that would go into the custom search provider box under Websearch? I tried a couple but have not been able to make it work for me. Thank you.

#26698 GenSmarts and RM4

Posted by Kimmrg on 16 May 2009 - 08:16 PM in Discussion

Thanks Ken, I have version one because you cannot load 2 by itself.....don't ask me.
Gensmarts tech tells me that the flash screen is the same for both, so I am really running version 2.
Yeah, right....

#26610 GenSmarts and RM4

Posted by Kimmrg on 13 May 2009 - 11:55 AM in Discussion

This is making me crazy. Just upgraded to RM4 and reloaded Gensmarts 2.1.1.71. I use the button marked G (gensmarts) in RM to call up the Gensmarts program and it only calls up Version 1. (Both version one and 21130 live on my computer becasue they load together.) I like that you can call it up in RM and add items directly to the todo list without having to retype all that stuff, but want to use the newest version. I checked both the RM and Gensmarts forums and have found no current information. Thanks....