familytreemashug's Content

There have been 3 items by familytreemashug (Search limited from 06-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#31480 Media Report

Posted by familytreemashug on 18 November 2009 - 03:15 PM in Discussion

Hi - is it possible to create a report that lists all the people in my family tree that DO NOT have a media item attached (ie. no picture for Aunt Sally) to their record.

I see you can run a report showing the list of people that DO have media, but I want the opposite.

Lots of relatives that I can add pics, and this would be an easy way for me to see who needs to have a picture added to their record.

Thanks!

Lawrence

#23796 See most recent person added?

Posted by familytreemashug on 27 January 2009 - 11:17 AM in RootsMagic 3

Thanks! Did the trick!

lawrence

QUOTE(Alfred @ Jan 27 2009, 11:26 AM) View Post

You can find the last person added by doing a custom report, just the Record numbder and the name, in the options, sort by record number and see who has the highest record number, that would be the last person added.

The last edit is not quite as specific, you can search for people by "Date last edited" -- is after -- yesterday or another recent date, but it will find all such people and even those who had their edit screen opened, no editing but closed with the OK button rather than the cancel button.

#23793 See most recent person added?

Posted by familytreemashug on 27 January 2009 - 08:45 AM in RootsMagic 3

Is there a way to see the last person added to the database? Or the last change made?

Thanks,

Lawrence