Was this problem ever fixed? I have been trying to download and I get "unable to connect" errors a lot of the times and I hit retry and it downloads but then I get the error again. It is getting old. It is still downloading after a day... taking so long cause I cannot sit here and keep hitting retry, it is up to 15,000 names but legacy took me to 500,000 names so I am afraid this could take a long time. I am not sure how many names I even have since I stopped legacy after a few days. I checked the firewall and its ok. But it does download, just stops after a few minutes then I have to hit retry. Sometimes it goes for an hour. BTW legacy gave me no problems with the downloading so I do not think it is the connection but I want to use rootsmagic.