Vader's Content

There have been 4 items by Vader (Search limited from 02-April 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11443 Multimedia

Posted by Vader on 10 February 2006 - 01:33 PM in RootsMagic Wish List

ph34r.gif
QUOTE(Matthew Brown @ Jan 19 2006, 03:57 PM) View Post

Folks

I entirely agree and also the ablilty to also have the ability selecting of several different pictures to be included in the web generation as well as books and report generation. For example the Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Grave stone Etc. being printed for each individual.

I love the read only version of the application, but when I generate a web page, it only includes the possiblity of just the primary image. It would be very desirable to have all the images included as more than one little camera icons. cool.gif

#9375 Death

Posted by Vader on 20 October 2005 - 04:47 PM in RootsMagic Wish List

QUOTE(emdebee @ Oct 19 2005, 04:34 AM)
I would like RM to be able to display a default death after the last census recorded.

My reasoning is that the person(s) obviously died after the last census recorded for them, but I have yet to find a real death for them.  It is a pain to have to add a death fact and state death after 1901, and then remember to change it as and when new information comes to light.

I think it would be very useful to have a default death displayed on the main screens stating something like d: Aft 1901 (Census), without a location as that is unknown.

Perhaps the user could select which fact type it should be trigged on, so that is all was known is a marriage it would state d: Aft 1856 (Marriage), etc.

The details need to be thought through, but RM currently uses Christening when a Birth is not available, so this is not too different.

View Post

#9173 Project Directory

Posted by Vader on 07 October 2005 - 06:36 PM in RootsMagic Wish List

ph34r.gif During the web site creation I would like to be able to change the directory (Project Directory) where the web site is created. Mainly so that I can create it directly to my web site (Personal server) instead of me having to cut and paste it afterwards.
I also would like to say that the new additions that have been made to the program are great. Keep up the good work.

#7991 Multi Media (More than one Pic)

Posted by Vader on 24 August 2005 - 11:09 AM in RootsMagic Wish List

ph34r.gif
Would like to be able to include more than one photo Multi Media event per individual in both Reports and in the Web Site Generation.
Such as being able to have a Photo of the Individual, their Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate and Grave stone with the report or Web Site Generated.
Brothers Keeper Has this ablility already. Still prefer Root Magic.

Rick