I tried it again this morning. The only difference was that I added a back ground color. It worked perfect. I then went back and run it again without a background color and it worked perfect again. Since then I have run the same wall chart three times and each time it worked perfect.
I don't know if it is just a coincidence or what. It may be that it worked because it was a different day, or it is possible that by making the chart with a background color changed something, but at any rate it is working perfect now.
I have run the wall chart program a number of times using different ancestors. The same problem happens in each. I ran the first one three or four times and it was the same individuals that were in error. My wife and I spent four hours going through the database and could find no problems.
However the next to last time I ran it, I was able to delete some of the excess or wrong names and move things around abit to correct it. I still had the wrong photos in place. Then the last time I ran it, the duplicate photos was listed for someone who was not in the descending line. I just deleted that section and moved that descending line to the proper place and it worked out ok. By the time I need the chart for this family, I know I will have many more names to include so will have to wait until then to cut and paste.
I know I can cut and paste the names, but am not sure if I know how to add an additional name, or change the name or informaiton in the block. I will keep trying to see what I can do.
I have tried most of the other printouts without problem. So, for me, it is the Wall Chart that has the problem.
The program I am using is Win-XP, RM204a, and was using RM as the only program running, so there was no other programs competing with it for space.
I did run the same chart on my LapTop using version 2.0 and the problems were not quite so bad. I found only one photo used in error, and none of the names in the wrong location that I could see at a quick glance.
One odd thing though, I found on the printouts from both computers was that where a person was listed in two different locations (marriage of second cousins), and in both places the descendants were not listed. Only a box with "Duplicate Line". The duplicate line was not listed anywhere on the chart.
This project had 27 pages. I have another reunion coming up for this group next year and it will no doubt be larger by then.
I also have another reunion coming up in a few months, so I may have to do a lot of cut and paste by hand unless someone has other suggestons. I am not computer minded and don't understand a lot of the suggestions I have seen in other posts.
Note - My previous question was listed under "Don P. Wright". I thought I had registered before, but guess not. I am listed now as "Footprints".