maginnis's Content

There have been 5 items by maginnis (Search limited from 22-September 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79476 Wall Chart Problem

Posted by maginnis on 22 May 2016 - 12:26 PM in Issues

Descendant chart, bottom to top.

#79470 Wall Chart Problem

Posted by maginnis on 21 May 2016 - 10:19 PM in Issues

I'm cool with the support ticket, but since the chart generates properly when I start a couple generations down, it doesn't seem that there is a problem with the data. Again, when I print all the generations, the lines that connect the boxes are generated on top of one another. This makes it look like all 5 children are parents of all of their collective offspring. Should I be setting a template size before I run the chart?

Update:

Can't submit a support ticket with file over 7MB. I'm almost 10MB.

#79465 Wall Chart Problem

Posted by maginnis on 20 May 2016 - 08:26 PM in Issues

Thanks Renee,

It looks like the issue is that when the chart is larger, several lines connecting people are generated on top of other lines connecting other people. Happy to do a screen shot, but I think you get what I'm saying. What's the best way to deal with this?

John

#79453 Wall Chart Problem

Posted by maginnis on 20 May 2016 - 09:37 AM in Issues

Interesting. Glad no one else is having this problem. Would be great if it's something I'm doing wrong. Where can I get support for this Renee?

John

#79443 Wall Chart Problem

Posted by maginnis on 19 May 2016 - 08:23 PM in Issues

Seems if I make a wall chart with about 4 generations things are fine. If I go to 6, the output gets confused and mixes up marriages and children. If I go back to 4, I'm all good with the output. Total size is about 250 people. 

I haven't seen recent posts on this. Can anyone offer any help?