lighthouse's Content

There have been 5 items by lighthouse (Search limited from 08-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#93388 SQLite error 1 cannot vacuum SQL statement in progress

Posted by lighthouse on 27 March 2019 - 04:21 PM in Discussion

Renee doing all of the above after opening RM I still cannot compact and still getting the message.

Regards

#93407 SQLite error 1 cannot vacuum SQL statement in progress

Posted by lighthouse on 29 March 2019 - 05:12 AM in Discussion

Go to Tools>File Options>WebHints and turn them off.  Make sure TreeShare is also logged out. Then see if you can compact the database. 

Renee thanks for the reply.

Whilst working on the file, I turned off web hints and then got as far as compact and it did not work.

By closing down and reopen file with web hints off it worked.

It must have something to do with Web Hints.

Doing what zhangrau advised above (all due respect to zhangrau) that way did not work.

#93415 SQLite error 1 cannot vacuum SQL statement in progress

Posted by lighthouse on 29 March 2019 - 02:40 PM in Discussion

Interesting enough having WebHints on does not always mean you can't compact the database. I have WebHints, and FamilySearch on all the time and never have an issue Compacting. Yet, others do have an issue. So there must be something else going on the computer that causes the file not to compact with features that access the internet are turned on. I wish we knew what that was. 

Renee last night I closed down RM and accepted and carried out the backup and it closed. I then ran Ccleaner.

This morning I opened RM and checked that web hints were on, and processed the 4 data base tools without any problems. So this problem does not always exist. We once before found that running Ccleaner before opening RM helped. :(

#93496 SQLite error 1 cannot vacuum SQL statement in progress

Posted by lighthouse on 06 April 2019 - 05:53 AM in Discussion

Maybe that's why I don't have an issue I run CCleaner regularly. 

Yes I run it each day or 2

#95912 Release Date for RM8

Posted by lighthouse on 13 November 2019 - 10:05 PM in Discussion

It was nice to read the blog entry but people do need to be aware that the RM4 teasing of features lasted 8 months, I would still not be expecting a release until late 2019.

The company has faced sereral challenges I was not fully aware of, I do hope Bruce gets a chance to go back to those roots and engage more fully with the customer base, if thats even possible in todays online world.

If you read the e mail received today RM8 will be a 2020 model. Blog said look at the 30 min video about RM8 but video was not attached.

However I edit this post and I advise that I have looked around the internet and found a RM blog site that has the video.Go have a look