I have two Address facts - "Addres" and "Address (fam)". They both look like standard.
When I open the Fact Types window, it is not obvious whict facts are custom facts. But there are small differences, and it doesn't look like there are any custom facts concerning address. In the Person Window the existing address facts look precisely like the ones that Rootsmagic makes.
But as you suggested, I turned off gedcom for the address facts, and that solved my problem for now.
I didn't know this feature, though it's prette obvious now I know. Took quite a long time to add all those living flags, I had to do it by hand.
I have also managed to not export the notes, but I still get the address in the gedcom, even when I select no address in the export window. My addresses look nice and normal ind Rootsmagic, so it doesn't look like its an issue with the conversion from The Master Genealogist.