I have spent 10's of hours thinking my Samsung Tablet 5 running Android 5.02 was broken. Thanks to you guys at RM for sending out email notices to us registered users about this problem. My tablet worked fine until about two weeks ago, then ---------. The only info I found here was blaming my database which I had done some new inputs to, but nothing out of the ordinary. You suggested I doa a database validity check and "clear all the flags" about "Illegal Characters" which you suggest are ordinary things like parens, quotes, etc. I thank you so much for building my confidence in your staff.
BTW, the Southern Cal Gen Soc Jamboree begins tomorrow, Thursday. I'm sure you'll have many very happy patrons there.