The progenitor is numbered when I don’t believe they should be. While I am particularly interested in the Henry’s numbering, the problem seems to be present in all descendant reports. By numbering the progenitor, the Henry number is thrown off by a generation.
Tom marries Martha (the progenitors) and had six children. When I produce a Henry’s numbered report:
1. Tom. Tom and Martha had the following children. Tom should have no number.
11. Child 1. Should have Henry number 1 not 11.
12. Child 2. Should have Henry number 2 not 12.
13. Child 3. Should have Henry number 3 not 13.
14. Child 4. Should have Henry number 4 not 14.
15. Child 5. Should have Henry number 5 not 15.
16. Child 6. Should have Henry number 6 not 16.
J.WileyMember Since 23 Dec 2010
Offline Last Active Feb 19 2011 07:37 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 3
- Profile Views 1881
- Member Title New Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
J.Wiley hasn't added any friends yet.