I have a very Large data base of over 375000 people in it. I have had roots magic ever since there was a RM and even Family Origin
So this is not new to me.
I have two Computers one is a 64 bit comuter and it just lock it up right away on both the old data base and a restore of of the Rm4 file.
the other is a 32 bit dual core intel (Dell) computer and it act like it is working but I have let it set there for 16 hr and it never finish up.
the wheel is still spinning on it but never complete the conversion.
I was able to get a Gedcom file to go into rm5 but I really need to keep my file numbers because I have made a number of index on Census and WW1 records and I have used the file number on those index.
I replied to one message on this board that was similar and they was having problems also.
Is this a bug that they have not fixed or is others having this same problem.
http://www.couchgenweb.com Couch Genealogy
Bill CouchMember Since 24 Jul 2009
Offline Last Active Jan 18 2012 03:10 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 5
- Profile Views 2107
- Member Title Member
- Age 80 years old
- Birthday October 28, 1939
Bill Couch hasn't added any friends yet.