No replies to this topic

#1 franjane

franjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

I just realized that the pictures in the narrative reports do not include the captions, or at least the option to include the captions. I have several pictures with more than one person and I thought it was helpful to make the caption appropriate to the individual to whom the media is linked. So for example, a picture of two nuns, Could be captioned Sister M. John on right. The caption for Sister M. Cecelia, her real sister, would be labeled Sister M. Cecelia on left.

After I had done this, I realized that the caption would not be shown. Since the two nuns in their habits look identical, I suspect it really makes know difference who is who. However, there are many cases that the only pictures you have are two person or more person pictures and it would be nice to identify which is Sister ME. John because that is the only picture of her you have. I know that with today's technology one could probably edit them apart, but why have to.

Also it would be nice to say in the caption there age or where the picture was taken.

One could put the caption in a note, however if you did not want to use the picture, then the picture makes no sense. Does anyone agree with this wish?