• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mara González

Mara González

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:37 AM

I'm encountering problems in the notes. For example, if I put some words in bold letters or underline and then want to paste the same note for another individual, when I paste it, the bold and underlining disappear.

Another problem is that, since a lot of the names I input are in Spanish and have accents, e.g. Álvarez, when I try to search the name in the index, the program will take me to L or to another letter.

The main problem, however, is the first one I mentioned since it is time-consuming to edit the notes again.
Many thanks,
Mara

#2 franjane

franjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

I'm encountering problems in the notes. For example, if I put some words in bold letters or underline and then want to paste the same note for another individual, when I paste it, the bold and underlining disappear.

Another problem is that, since a lot of the names I input are in Spanish and have accents, e.g. Álvarez, when I try to search the name in the index, the program will take me to L or to another letter.

The main problem, however, is the first one I mentioned since it is time-consuming to edit the notes again.
Many thanks,
Mara

I agree that it is a problem, but it is the way it is now. Why don't you make a request on the wish group, as many of us have done, to have this changed. Bruce and his team are responsive and hopefully your wish will come in the near future.

Fran

#3 Mara González

Mara González

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

I agree that it is a problem, but it is the way it is now. Why don't you make a request on the wish group, as many of us have done, to have this changed. Bruce and his team are responsive and hopefully your wish will come in the near future.

Fran

Thanks, I will.
Mara