2 replies to this topic

#1 franjane

franjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:34 AM

I have been trying to figure out for about 20 minutes how to change my email address for rootsmagic communication with RootsMagic. Would someone please tell me specifically how to do so.

Thanks

Fran

#2 Totnor

Totnor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:44 AM

On the dark blue stripe at the top there is on the right hand side your user name with "sign out" and "help" beneath. To the right there is a white down arrow. Click on that and from the drop down menu click on My Settings. On the left hand side of the new page is an option to change E-mail address.

#3 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3459 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

On the dark blue stripe at the top there is on the right hand side your user name with "sign out" and "help" beneath. To the right there is a white down arrow. Click on that and from the drop down menu click on My Settings. On the left hand side of the new page is an option to change E-mail address.

Totnor has you covered, but you can, actually, also click on...

-your profile picture block at the top of the page
-your name at the top of the page
-the white downarrow
-anywhere you see your forum username.

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N