• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 welchah

welchah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:39 PM

Please forgive me if this is covered somewhere here. I did a search on "Publisher" and did not see this issue addressed.

I am running RootsMagic 4.0.4.0 on a Vista operating system. I can create stand-alone narrative reports just fine. However when I try to have those same reports run in Publisher, all I get is the title of the narrative report and my contact information. I can't see what I am doing wrong. Has anyone else seen similar behavior?

Alan

#2 lostinbrave

lostinbrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

Please forgive me if this is covered somewhere here. I did a search on "Publisher" and did not see this issue addressed.

I am running RootsMagic 4.0.4.0 on a Vista operating system. I can create stand-alone narrative reports just fine. However when I try to have those same reports run in Publisher, all I get is the title of the narrative report and my contact information. I can't see what I am doing wrong. Has anyone else seen similar behavior?

Alan

why don't you go through the steps that you would normally do and we can see if we can reproduce them.

Just making sure you did create the reports right not just click the button to add a title page.