#21 Vyger

Vyger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3425 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:57 AM

Aren't you posting on the wrong forum?
There is a forum for your gripes [way too many] and your own ignorance as to the not-so-advanced KIA's!

If your don't like RootsMagic and Bruce, then buy another program.

We "average users" want this forum to post specific problems we are having so you "experts" can help us solve them.

Richard Snyder :angry:

PS, I'm old enough to be your gbrandpa and perhaps you "nerds" need to grow up!

You never get a second chance to make a FIRST impression.

Thanks for taking the opportunity in your first post to share your opinion, don't know where you got the impression I didn't like Rootsmagic though.

We are all limited by our visions and abilities

Whilst we can borrow from the visions of others we cannot always deliver.

User of Family Historian 6.2.7, Rootsmagic 7.6.2, Family Tree Maker 2014 & Legacy 7.5

Excel to Gedcom conversion - simple getting started tutorials here

Root

#22 lostinbrave

lostinbrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:45 PM

Aren't you posting on the wrong forum?
There is a forum for your gripes [way too many] and your own ignorance as to the not-so-advanced KIA's!

If your don't like RootsMagic and Bruce, then buy another program.

We "average users" want this forum to post specific problems we are having so you "experts" can help us solve them.

Richard Snyder :angry:

PS, I'm old enough to be your gbrandpa and perhaps you "nerds" need to grow up!

Sir Even though you may think that this was uncalled for, this is exactly what this forum is for. This Forums is for the users of Roots Magic to come together and discuss what they feel and think about it. Though this thread has gone off track recently at its core it about the users of roots magic discussing their feelings. If you think it is uncalled for it fine, but please do it a less self-righteous and accusative way.

And Sir if you would like to post a problem I would like to direct you to the issues forum, which is for all the problem you are having.