• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chbrenchley

chbrenchley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 07:51 AM

I love my new Rootsmagic, however I wish there was an improvement over FO. I would like to look at the Family view and be able to see whose ordinances are complete without clicking on each person. This is the only thing that I like about PAF but overall Rootsmagic is far superior.

Cameron

#2 toallen

toallen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 05:35 PM

rolleyes.gif In PAF you can turn it on or off by selecting LDS Options. It's about the only thing in PAF that I like better tha RM.

#3 Guest_sandyhensleykuhn_*

Guest_sandyhensleykuhn_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:06 PM

i have only been at this for a little over a year. i have all kinds of things i have copied and don't know what to do with it all. help sad.gif sad.gif

#4 Guest_sandyhensleykuhn_*

Guest_sandyhensleykuhn_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:14 PM

i live in indiana. is there anywhere here to get roots magic? unsure.gif

#5 Guest_don_*

Guest_don_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2004 - 09:28 PM

On the Roots Magic home page (click on Roots Magic at the upper left hand corner of this web page) there is a list of stores where the program can be purchased. I did not see any in Indiana on this list, however, you can purchase the product on-line. You can also download a Free Demo of the product.

It is one of the easiest to use and understand for the beginner and is powerful enough for the professional as well.

#6 Smitty

Smitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (don @ Apr 19 2004, 08:28 PM)
On the Roots Magic home page (click on Roots Magic at the upper left hand corner of this web page) there is a list of stores where the program can be purchased. I did not see any in Indiana on this list, however, you can purchase the product on-line. You can also download a Free Demo of the product.

It is one of the easiest to use and understand for the beginner and is powerful enough for the professional as well.

I agree with Don. Very easy program to use and you can purchase on line and know you are going to receive your product. Very good people to deal with.