• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yazoogent

yazoogent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:40 AM

Will I have the ability to scan directly into V4 Roots Magic Program, documents and photos that will attach directly to the RM program and that will print out when you print your history and not have to go though other files to locate the documents or photos? What I'm trying to eliminate is having to keep up with all of the different documents and photos located in different file on my pc. The new new V4 sounds like it is going to be really great, but I do have one question: am I going to have to delete V3 and start all over with entering my info as it sounds like I am going to have to proof my old info to fit into V4 format. Thanks for any help. Joe

#2 John James

John James

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE(yazoogent @ Aug 1 2008, 12:40 AM) View Post

Will I have the ability to scan directly into V4 Roots Magic Program, documents and photos that will attach directly to the RM program and that will print out when you print your history and not have to go though other files to locate the documents or photos? What I'm trying to eliminate is having to keep up with all of the different documents and photos located in different file on my pc. The new new V4 sounds like it is going to be really great, but I do have one question: am I going to have to delete V3 and start all over with entering my info as it sounds like I am going to have to proof my old info to fit into V4 format. Thanks for any help. Joe

Joe, I don't think anyone is going to have to start all over. RM4 has certain new features which will give me some work as I will be wanting to improve the quality of my file but I could also just leave it as it is.

I haven't used the feature as yet but I always thought you could directly scan into RM by clicking the scan button on the Edit Scrapbook Item window.