2 replies to this topic

#1 angelah100

angelah100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:06 PM

Newbie question -
Zoomed out, I can clearly see Germany's border with France. When I zoom in to see my ancestors location, I can still see the county/state borders (within Germany and France), but can't tell where the border is between the two countries except by knowing which county belongs to which country. They are all shaded the same. Is there any way to shade each country differently or make the border between them more obvious?

#2 bchaplin

bchaplin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:20 AM

This was an issue for me too. Is there any way to retain the country borders when zoomed in - or to have each country a different color?
Beth

Newbie question -
Zoomed out, I can clearly see Germany's border with France. When I zoom in to see my ancestors location, I can still see the county/state borders (within Germany and France), but can't tell where the border is between the two countries except by knowing which county belongs to which country. They are all shaded the same. Is there any way to shade each country differently or make the border between them more obvious?

#3 bchaplin

bchaplin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:44 AM

To answer my own question:
Setting Atlas Options at
State/Province Level Borders: Never Show
County Level Borders: Show Automatically
and clicking "Apply"
seemed to do it.
Beth

This was an issue for me too. Is there any way to retain the country borders when zoomed in - or to have each country a different color?
Beth