• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Becky

Becky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:08 AM

Is there any way to add a template to the list of preset templates for the labels for the genealogy markers? I'd like to show the place name, person's name, date and event. The templates allow for a place name or a set of labels showing person's name, date and event but not both. In fact, I can't seem to find a way to get the place name in combination with any other information.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Becky

#2 RootsMagician

RootsMagician

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:47 PM

Just type in what you want. Those are just some suggested templates, but you can use those fields (and some others listed in the help file) in any combination you want.
RootsMagician

#3 Becky

Becky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE(RootsMagician @ Dec 16 2006, 03:47 PM) View Post

Just type in what you want. Those are just some suggested templates, but you can use those fields (and some others listed in the help file) in any combination you want.

Thank you. I didn't realize you could add your own. Guess I forgot to use the help file. Sorry.

Becky

#4 Lola

Lola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:24 PM

Becky,

I appreciated reading what you had asked and wondered how it is working for you?
I'm just beginning.

QUOTE(Becky @ Dec 16 2006, 07:08 AM) View Post

Is there any way to add a template to the list of preset templates for the labels for the genealogy markers? I'd like to show the place name, person's name, date and event. The templates allow for a place name or a set of labels showing person's name, date and event but not both. In fact, I can't seem to find a way to get the place name in combination with any other information.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Becky