Simple pedigree tree

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_P Blair_*

Guest_P Blair_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2005 - 04:01 PM

After looking at all the available reports, it would be nice to have just one simple print of the pedigree screen (just as we normally see it). I can cut and paste, or select (and mess with) the one under "Reports", but I do like the clean and simple screen view, and would like to be able to have a direct print of it.

#2 toallen

toallen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:19 PM

You could do that by doing a "Print Screen" and pasting it into a Word Processor. (I tried it and it looks pretty good after I enlarged it to take up most of the page in Landscape view)

#3 AuntShelly78

AuntShelly78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 08:19 PM

How do you do a print screen in roots magic 7 and windows 10,  I keep trying to use the print screen button and it does not seem to work right. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for any help that is provided.

Sincerely

Michelle 

#4 Trebor22

Trebor22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 02:29 AM

How do you do a print screen in roots magic 7 and windows 10,  I keep trying to use the print screen button and it does not seem to work right.

I think you need to hold down the shift key and then press printscreen key to get a copy of the screen in your clipboard for pasting elsewhere.

Alternatively and perhaps better as it copies just the  area of the screen you want you might try try the Windows Snipping Tool - from the start menu select Windows Accessories and snipping tool is in that list. You can drag across just the area of the screen you want to copy and then save the resulting image to disc or paste it into a word processing document etc.