2 replies to this topic

#1 Rick Landrum

Rick Landrum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 10:21 AM

Does anyone know how (or if it is possible) to perform a multiple manual master source merge, where source #1 is the one to keep, and sources #2 - #n are to be merged? (This is not the same as an automatic source merge because the sources to be merged are not exact duplicates). In other words, I have the source identified that I want to keep, and I have found several others, that are essentially the same, that I want to merge into the first one. Instead of having to manally merge each one at a time, I want to select several to be merged and do them all at once. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

RickL

#2 lighthouse

lighthouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 05:48 PM

Does anyone know how (or if it is possible) to perform a multiple manual master source merge, where source #1 is the one to keep, and sources #2 - #n are to be merged? (This is not the same as an automatic source merge because the sources to be merged are not exact duplicates). In other words, I have the source identified that I want to keep, and I have found several others, that are essentially the same, that I want to merge into the first one. Instead of having to manally merge each one at a time, I want to select several to be merged and do them all at once. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

Rick only way is one at a time.

Colin

#3 Rick Landrum

Rick Landrum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 08:24 PM

Oh man - - that's what I thought