3 replies to this topic

#1 Dan Yaklin

Dan Yaklin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:07 AM

I would like to see the capability to print Source Text and Source Comments in Narrative Reports.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8768 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:19 PM

Confirming this is on the enhancement request list. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 Nettie

Nettie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1695 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 09:47 PM

Excuse ME, but  this has been available for many of the previous and current versions of RM. I have been using RM before v 3 and always have had the Source, Options printed like "Print research notes with each citation, Print Detail comments of Sources with each citation." and more   When you set up the Narrative report, there is a Source button on the right hand side that lets you set this up. please Read the help file and also was the videos how to use RM.  

Genealogy:
"I work on genealogy only on days that end in "Y"." [Grin!!!]
from www.GenealogyDaily.com.
"Documentation....The hardest part of genealogy"
"Genealogy is like Hide & Seek: They Hide & I Seek!"
" Genealogists: People helping people.....that's what it's all about!"
from http://www.rootsweb....nry/gentags.htm
Using FO and RM since FO2.0 

#4 Jerry Bryan

Jerry Bryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3974 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

The requested capability does not presently exist.

• What does exist and what has always been there is Print research notes with each citation and Print Detail Comments with each citation. This information comes from RM's Source Details.
  • What does not exist and has never been there is Print Source Note with each citation and Print Source Comments with each citation. This information comes from RM's Master Source.

The missing capability is the basis of this wish list request. You can print the Source Note and the Source Comment with Lists>Sources. But that's not the same thing as printing the Source Note and the Source Comments as a part of printing citations as footnotes or endnotes.

Jerry