• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Annjordan1948

Annjordan1948

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:43 PM

Along time ago I paid to get access to transfer my PAF through Roots Magic, this was when PAF was not letting us add anything, paid and got info transferred, then there was problems with Roots Magic that were eventually fixed. However, I had forgotten my username from back then, and your system said there was nothing under my e mail address. But I know I did pay, because I had to pay to use the system. I have not used for many years though, I have had my DNA done and uploaded through Gedcom and Ancestry, so wanted to access Roots Magic - not the free one but the one I paid for at the time. Can someone in technical support help me with this. My e mail address is annrol@telusplanet.net. I have my usernames from FAmily history, but none of them gives me access, so I hav had to sign up for a free accoun5 in order to get some help finding my old username.

#2 zhangrau

zhangrau

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1522 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:28 PM

Have you tried going to http://rootsmagic.com/Help/?

Scroll down the page to

RootsMagic Product Key Recovery

If you need to reinstall a RootsMagic product and have lost your registration key, we can e-mail your key to you if you purchased the software directly from us or registered your purchase with us.