• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iainbs

iainbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 01:46 PM

Have upgraded to MR7 and seem to have lost the icons to up load my tree to the web?

There used to be many icons at the top of the page but they have disappeared, how do i get them back or possibly what have I not done when upgrading.

#2 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6256 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 01:52 PM

Right-click on the menu bar and then click on "Toolbar" in the popup list. 

Tom user of RM7550 FTM2017 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> RMtrix-tiny.png app, a bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#3 iainbs

iainbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:55 PM

Thanks for that, I now have the extra icons but not an icon or wording  in any of the drop down lists, to allow me to up-load an updated copy of my tree.

Have Mr changed the way in which an upload has to be carried out. In MR7 all the info was very quickly available and, for me, was very easy to use.

#4 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6256 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 02:28 PM

Upload to what? Probably you should look at the menu bar under Internet...

The icon button toolbar can be customised. To the right of the last icon is a hot v symbol which lets you add and remove buttons.

Tom user of RM7550 FTM2017 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> RMtrix-tiny.png app, a bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#5 zhangrau

zhangrau

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1519 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 03:14 PM

I use a right-click in the empty area to the right of the [\/] button, and choose Customize.

#6 iainbs

iainbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 08:58 AM

Just had a blinding flash of total stupidity on my part. To up-load, to the internet or web, I use Webplus and not MR.

#7 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8477 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 03:27 PM

Instruction were for using RootsMagic (RM7) and how to add the MyRootsMagic (Publish Online) icon to the toolbar. 

Renee
RootsMagic