On ancestor & descendant charts with 8 or more generations, RM Chart won't display the whole canvas - the view can't be reduced to show all.
1. Allow more zoom capability.
2. It would be helpful if adding size to the canvas would automatically add to ALL FOUR edges, not just right & bottom.
3. It would be nice if Ctrl-A for "select all" would work.
4. On large charts (the ones that RM Chart won't show all) the export options crop off something on the left & top.
5. I've tried exporting to BMP, PNG and TGA, and see issue #4 on all of those. I haven't tried EMF, because it's not supported by my version of Photoshop.
OK, I can accomplish my task with a workaround (which doesn't negate the value of the suggested RM Chart improvements).
Export as EMF file - no loss on left & top
Open in Microsoft Office Picture Manager
Export as PNG file
Open in Photoshop v.6 - yes, it's an older version, but it still works for me
Edits are successful