I use RM on both Mac and Windows. I primarily use Mac but there are some things that don't work on Mac, particularly with TreeShare.
So here's the scenario. I've been cleaning up an accidental merge. Apparently an Ancestor really did name their first son John and their second son Jonathan. Unfortunately trying to undo that merge left the RM John linked to the Ancestry Jonathan. The Unlink function on the Mac TreeShare doesn't work (like wise the delete in TreeShare).
So I close the database and decide to deal with the issue later. Today I open ed the database on my Windows 10 machine and opened TreeShare, and all of my "sync" activity was not recognized. Everyone in the database was "changed" even though reviewing the list most were showing no changes.
Thinking it was a quirk with opening the DB on another machine I closed RM, went back to the Mac and opened the DB there and went into TreeShare and the same situation existed.
So now I face the possibility of about 18000 "clicks" to walk through the 9000 unchanged people and remark them unchanged before I can get back to the 50 or so that are really changed.
Needless to say I'm not very happy.