2 replies to this topic

#1 bdunn

bdunn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:49 PM

Tapatalk is a free and easy to use method of allowing IOS and Android devices to read and post to forums like this one. It would be great to have the ability to read and sometimes port while mobile. I think it would encourage more use of the forums which can only be a good thing for RootsMagic.

Here is information about integrating Tapatalk with IPBoard:

https://www.tapatalk...oad_IPBoard.php

I think this is an easy one, and I am certainly willing to help if needed.

Thanks for considering.

#2 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:41 PM

I've not had any major issue with the mobile browser version of the RootsMagic Forums. Nor do I feel compelled to add another app to my very busy Android phone.

Tom user of RM7550 FTM2017 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> RMtrix-tiny.png app, a bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#3 bdunn

bdunn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:14 AM

Maybe you don't, but I would sure take advantage of it and making this available is drop dead EASY. It's maybe a five-minute operation for RM to adjust the forum and then those who would like to take advantage of it could while it wouldn't change anything at all for the regular users of the forums. It wouldn't eliminate the mobile browsing of the forums or anything else. It's just adding an ability and nothing more. And as far as I know, it's free to use and set up.