• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajtruckle

ajtruckle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:00 AM

How do I change the program to display profile pictures on the tree in the editor?

#2 zhangrau

zhangrau

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:03 AM

I don't think I understand your question.

Do you mean displaying the photo at the top of the Family View Page? In the Media Album for a person? In a printed narrative report?

From prior posts (by other RM users) about links to files and images, I understand that when an image is linked to the Media Album as a [File], then RM uses the Windows default program to open and display that image. If that's what you'd like, then you should understand that images linked as [File] will then NOT be displayed in the Family View nor in printed reports. You have to decide which is more important to you...

#3 jagwinn

jagwinn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 05:06 PM

The image for the person selected as PRIMARY PHOTO FOR THIS PERSON in MEDIA accessed while in EDIT PERSON, will appear when you are in PEDIGREE, FAMILY, DESCENDANTS, PEOPLE, WEBSEARCH and TIMELINE view.

Opening the person [double click] to open EDIT PERSON will not have the image view in the edit page, but moving the edit box on the screen, you can make the image visible in the background.