Reports appear to confirm there are no issues with running RootsMagic on the final release of Mojave, that a complete uninstall / reinstall cannot solve. It is rare to need to do a complete uninstall.
A complete uninstall includes the CrossOver wrapper around RootsMagic as well as the program itself. The directions are below
- Make sure you have a backup of any RootsMagic data files
- Delete any and all RootsMagic .dmg files from your computer
- Drag and drop the RootsMagic application icon to your trash bin
- In Finder, select Go > Go to Folder
- Type ~/Library/Application Support
- Drag the folder labeled "RootsMagic" to the trash bin
- Go to ~/Library/Preferences and delete the file called com.rootsmagic.rootsmagic.plist
- Drag and drop the RootsMagic 7 shortcut icon on the Dock to your trash bin
- Download and install the latest version of RootsMagic - http://rootsmagic.co...d/RootsMagic-7/
This will completely uninstall RootsMagic for Mac "and" the Crossover programming as well.
RootsMagicTV video: How to completely uninstall and reinstall RootsMagic on a Mac