#1 sandrabartman

sandrabartman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 07:35 PM

Hello

I am curious is it possible to have the lightbulbs ordered from the home person outward in an easy way to see without going into the families or the list of children?  

The same with unmatched people from latest to oldest? 

Furthermore, can there be a round red circle beside those children who did not marry?

If not, is the wish list for version 8 up and running?

Sandra

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7993 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:44 AM

What do you mean by lightbulbs with unmatched people?  This sounds like a blending of the FamilySearch icon with webhints?

I am moving this to the Discussion forum. There is only one Wish List forum but I need to understand better what you are wanting first.

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 sandrabartman

sandrabartman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:44 PM

Hi,

I meant is it possible to have a list of lightbulbs OR unmatched people from youngest ancestors to oldest ancestors?

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7993 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:53 PM

There are no reports for WebHints or filtering by group with those that do or do not have them. It is on the enhancement request list. 

You could create a group of your ancestors and display it in the sidebar and work from it. The People View will let you sort on their birth dates but you cannot see the WebHints in that location. 

Renee
RootsMagic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lightbulbs, order, years, unmatched, unmarried