• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cyberherbalist

Cyberherbalist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

Just thought I should mention that in RM7, when the Internet menu item FAQ is clicked, it does not take the user to the FAQ, but to a "page not found":

oops
The page you were looking for doesn't exist
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

The other thing I've noticed is on this Forum.  Not being sure if I had already registered on the forum or not, I tried a password recovery from the login page (turns out I had not yet registered).  The password recovery (and initial registration) requires a reCAPTCHA entry to prove lack of robothood.  Unfortunately, the CAPTCHA client that the forum uses is not up to date.  

It says:
reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN
direct site owners to g.co/recaptcha/upgrade.

It works if you type the "recaptcha v1 is shutdown" sentence.  But this is non-optimal, in my opinion. 

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7956 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

Development is aware of the Captcha issue on the forums. They have been trying to find a way around it. Anyone trying to join we are directing them to use the RootsMagic Users Facebook group for now.  

I wasn't aware of the FAQ link broken so I will report that too. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 Cyberherbalist

Cyberherbalist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:34 PM

Development is aware of the Captcha issue on the forums. They have been trying to find a way around it. Anyone trying to join we are directing them to use the RootsMagic Users Facebook group for now.  

I wasn't aware of the FAQ link broken so I will report that too. 

Thanks.

As I noted, the Captcha issue has a workaround, which is to type out the apparent "error message".  Just saying...  :)

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7956 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

The issue with the forum captcha should be resolved now. 

Renee
RootsMagic