• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cahoca

cahoca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:29 AM

I have the latest update of Roots Magic and using Win 7. I have accumulated my file family files both from Ancestry.com and FamilySearch. I now want to automatch to FamilySearch and am having problems with the process starting and then just hanging up. I have gone in manually to whatever family name the program stopped on and manually matched the person hoping that would solve the problem but then it will hang up on another name. I wish the program had a SKIP FEATURE so it could continue matching. The only choice I have is start over and try again. The most I have been able to match at one time is 10 people and I have 7000 to go.

I have cleaned my files of all names starting with "Living" and other punctuation errors. I have also used the tools to compact the database as well as the other three like rebuilding the index. In addition I have also re-started each time I did  Not sure what else I can do at this point. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks, Chuck

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7654 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:19 AM

Probably best to open a support ticket with a backup of your database for testing. 

https://support.root...us/requests/new

Renee
RootsMagic